Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sunshine

This is our adopted cat, Sunshine. She showed up just after we moved here and the kids fell in love with her right away. She is an outside cat because of our cat allergies. We noticed that her belly was getting bigger and bigger and this week our suspicions were confirmed when she gave birth to one tiny kitten. The baby looks just like the mama. The kids have been thrilled to have a pet and having a sweet new kitten to hold and play with has been great for them.

4 comments:

Jayna said...

Sara,

It's great to see the pictures and get more updates. Thanks for sharing! Your family is continually in our thoughts and prayers.

God bless,
jayna

Anonymous said...

I love what you have done with this site. Keep up the good work!

Amy said...

awwwwwww how sweet!!! wish I was there to love on the kids and hold the kitten :-) So glad they have it to love!

Anonymous said...

To Jonathan,

Your cat looks cool. I like seeing your pictures. You still look the same. I can't imagine how many lizards and insects you are finding. I hope you bring some back so I can see them!

From,
Josh