Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Resurrection Time

This is the neighborhood Bible class that we have
twice a week. They made paper palm fronds and
waved them with so much enthusiasm! So many happy faces!












Here the class is acting out the Triumphal Entry with make-shift costumes and real 8 foot palm branches. It was an amazing sight and gave me an idea of how crazy and joyous it must have been 2,000 years ago.









Here we are on Easter Sunday. After church we spent the afternoon with some fellow North Americans. It was a fun day.











3 comments:

Carolee/Steve said...

Hello my friends! We miss you all so much. It's SO GOOD to finally hear from you!!! Steve and I pray for you all every day. I'm so happy to hear that the group was a blessing and an encouragement to you all. We are definitely looking forward to hearing more about life in Trujillo and how the Lord is working there.
Miss you and love you,
Carolee and Steve
xoxo

Unknown said...

Brian, Sara, and children: I, too, have been checking your blog daily for word from you and was so thrilled to hear from you today. Glad to hear you are encouraged and that things seems to be going well. It is good to know how I can pray more specifically for your needs. God will supply ALL your needs. May God's healing be upon Brian's dad. God bless...Pam Desilets in NH

Linda J. said...

It is so good to see some pictures of all of you and the children's Bible class! I have missed you, but I pray for all of you daily. Linda