Here's the list:
- Cleaned/organized the garage so we can store our belongings there.
- Moved some furniture out of living room. Moved most of the furniture out of our bedroom.
- The packing is almost done. We still have one and a half tubs to do, but I finished most of the carry-ons. (There are twelve of those too!)
- Cleaned out the pantry.
- Made more granola to take and soup for the open house tomorrow.
- Finally got all our meds taken care of at the pharmacy and made another last run to Wal-mart.
Many hands get alot done!
If any of you out there would pray for good health, I would appreciate it. I can't get to my list of prayer supporters, so I'm hoping you all are checking in here. Brian is really feeling poorly, like he's getting strep throat, which is what happens when he gets run down. The kids still have colds too. Please pray that we'll all be feeling great tomorrow. I've been having trouble with migraines, but so far I don't have the cold that everyone else has. I'm scarfing down raw garlic and grapefruit seed extract. Maybe it's working! :)