Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Book Review



Posted by Picasa
In the previous post, I talked about how we are reading through C.S. Lewis's Chronicles of Narnia. "Roar!" by Heather Kopp and David Kopp has been our companion and helped to facilitate our chapter by chapter discussions. It is great resource and I have been so pleased with it, that I already ordered another copy because I am afraid that the one we have now will be in tatters by the time we are finished! There is a short selection for each chapter in the series and several other sections including glossaries, Biblical references, and articles about various issues that may come up as you read these books together with your children. We bought our copy from my favorite place to buy books: Christian Book Distributors, (www.cbd.com) and right now they still have it for an amazing discounted price. If you are planning to read through the Chronicles with your family, this is a wonderful tool to help you get the most out of C.S.Lewis's most popular books.

2 comments:

Jayna said...

Sounds interesting! Thanks for the review!

Unknown said...

We were just talking about starting to read that together as a family. Thanks for the recommendation! I was actually searching your site for your e-mail address and couldn't find it. This is Laura (Cutler) Saufley--we went to RBC together way back when. I had a question for you and was wanting to send you a message. Could you contact me when you get a chance and let me know your e-mail address?